About Chesapeake, VA
The city of Chesapeake, VA, was founded in 1963 and today is home to some 222,000 people, according to the 2010 US census-a number that is rapidly growing each year. As the third most populous city in the state of Virginia, Chesapeake is home to a slew of great events and things to do to get out and be part of the community.
About Cavalier Ford at Chesapeake Square
Cavalier Ford at Chesapeake Square is a proud member of the Chesapeake community. We regularly spend time with our friends, families, coworkers, and customers in the Chesapeake area, and we're part of several ongoing community events because we make it a priority to stay connected with it. We feel doing this not only makes us a better business, but it also helps us to be better people.
Community Events in Chesapeake
Getting out and spending time with your community in Chesapeake and the surrounding area is easy since there really is so much to do here, thanks to the city's convenient location. One great point of interest is the Chesapeake Arboretum, which is open daily for free. The arboretum was established in 1996 and features a beautiful farmhouse, excellent trails, and demonstration gardens for you to enjoy.
Of course there are plenty of other things to do, including attend local community events. For your convenience, the friendly team at Cavalier Ford at Chesapeake Square keeps a current list of local happenings that you can find below. We hope to see you out and about in the area!
- Best Sports Bars in Portsmouth, VA
- Best Restaurants in Portsmouth, VA
- Best Seafood Restaurants in Portsmouth, VA
- Educational Sites Near Chesapeake, VA
- Family Activities in Portsmouth, VA
- Fireworks near Portsmouth, VA
- Golfing in Portsmouth, VA
- Historical Sites in Portsmouth, VA
- Memorial Day Events
- Museums in Portsmouth, VA
- Outdoor Sports in Portsmouth, VA
- Shopping in Portsmouth, VA
- Virginia Sports Hall of Fame
- Winter Activities Portsmouth, VA